I wanted to share with you eight things that caught my eye recently. I hope they catch yours as well.
- It seems that ‘ji32k7au4a83’ is a remarkably common password.
- Norwegians use “Texas” as slang for “crazy.” This tickled my fancy, as I grew up in Texas.
- The Forest Green Rovers are a carbon neutral, vegan soccer club. Excellent.
- Giphy has an official archive of Prince gifs.
- Here are some rules for online sanity.
- If you do the math, Venus is not Earth’s closest neighbour. What!?
- Bloomberg had a fabulous, nerdy coverfor an article on Facebookas an “apology machine.”
- There’s an argument that says vegetables don’t exist.